1. “Solid character will reflect itself in consistent behavior, while poor character will seek to hide behind deceptive words and actions.”
2. “The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.”
3. “People generally fall into one of three groups: the few who make things happen, the many who watch things happen, and the overwhelming majority who have no notion of what happens. Every person is either a creator of fact or a creature of circumstance. He either puts color into his environment, or, like a chameleon, takes color from his environment.”
4. “You must decide if you are going to rob the world or bless it with the rich, valuable, potent, untapped resources locked away within you.”
5. “Leadership is the capacity to influence others through inspiration motivated by passion, generated by vision, produced by a conviction, ignited by a purpose.”
Pastor Munroe and his wife, Ruth, were killed in a tragic plane crash on Sunday 9 November. The jet they were travelling in hit a shipyard construction crane as it flew into Grand Bahama International Airport, killing all nine people on board. Also on the plane were Munroe's deputy, Richard Pinder, and his family. The group were travelling to Freeport, where Munroe was to host a church conference, the Global Leadership Forum.