6. “The wealthiest places in the world are not gold mines, oil fields, diamond mines or banks. The wealthiest place is the cemetery. There lies companies that were never started, masterpieces that were never painted… In the cemetery there is buried the greatest treasure of untapped potential. There is a treasure within you that must come out. Don’t go to the grave with your treasure still within YOU.”
7. “Reputation is what others think about you. Character is the truth about you. Reputation is what you are in public. Character is what you are in private.”
8. “We manifest character when self-sacrifice for the sake of our principles becomes more important than compromise for the sake of popularity.”
9. “A true leader does not measure his success by comparing himself to others but by evaluating how he is fulfilling his own purpose and vision.”
10. “Learn to recognize and combat the enemies of potential.”
Pastor Munroe and his wife, Ruth, were killed in a tragic plane crash on Sunday 9 November. The jet they were travelling in hit a shipyard construction crane as it flew into Grand Bahama International Airport, killing all nine people on board. Also on the plane were Munroe's deputy, Richard Pinder, and his family. The group were travelling to Freeport, where Munroe was to host a church conference, the Global Leadership Forum.